- I will only use the lab computers for school-related assignments.
- I will not share my passwords or logins with other students.
- I will use appropriate language to communicate.
- I will treat my workstation and the equipment with the utmost are.
- I will give credit to the author if I use someone else's work.
- I will tell my teacher if I access a website that is inappropriate or makes me feel uncomfortable.
- Sharing personal information (address, telephone number, school name) over the Internet.
- Damaging the computer equipment.
- Using the lab computer time for non-educational purposes.
- Intentionally destroying or making changes to another student's files.
- Inappropriate language or harassment on the computer.
- Review of Acceptable Use Policy (student conference)
- No computer access for class period
- Letter of reprimand to parent (must be signed & returned)
- Loss of computer use for remainder of quarter or entire year (depending on severity of offense)
- Office referral or disciplinary action as written in Student Code of Conduct